Make the Master proud of you by being good citizens. Respect the authorities, whatever their level; they are God’s emissaries for keeping order. It is God’s will that by doing good, you might cure the ignorance of the fools who think you’re a danger to society. Exercise your freedom by serving God, not by breaking the rules. Treat everyone you meet with dignity. Love your spiritual family. Revere God. Respect the government.

1 Peter 2:13-17 (MSG)

Monday, November 19, 2012

What are My Goals in Life this Month

I have found that Goals are very important to life.  They provide focus, which I can often times be lacking in, they also help to provide balance which is another area that I struggle with.  At first I thought that goals were just for those with important jobs and careers.  But I have learned that goals are important for everyone.  As I began to get more intentional my therapist had me to set goals concerning my time usage and things I want to accomplish.

Currently I keep a chart of how I spend my time over the week.  I also have certain goals that are more prominent than others.  There are many goals that don't change, such as:


  • Finding/keeping a job
  • Spending time in the Word
  • Continue therapy
Then there are goals that vary depending on what is going on at the time, such as:
  • Spending time reading
  • Crocheting
  • Writing
So my goals for this month are:
  • Finishing NaNoWriMo
  • Spending time in the Word, Daily
  • Spending time reading
  • Posting on my blog
  • Attending Church every Sunday

What goals do you have set in your life?  What do you want to accomplish this week, this month?  Leave me a comment and we can encourage one another along.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...