But during the "So That" study with Wendy Blight someone mentioned that they kept a weekly calendar, that they prayed by...I adapted it a bit to my needs, but I am using it to keep my prayers focused and not just on me.
- Sundays~I pray for Friends
- Mondays~I pray for Work
- Tuesdays~I pray Praising God
- Wednesdays~I pray for Bible studies that I am participating in, and friends in the study
- Thursdays~I pray for Ministry
- Fridays~I pray for Nation; City
- Saturdays~I pray for Family
Not a bad system and it seems to be working, except for one small thing. I have so few real life friends that I could use some more friends to pray for on Sundays. If you would like me to pray for you, please leave me a comment. If you have specific requests, let me know that as well. I'm not as good at praying as some but I am trying to learn and write powerful prayers. I probably will not write the prayers in the comments section...but rest assured that I will pray for you.
Post where I learned about Prayer Journals